HDMI to HD-SDI converter
The HDMI2SDI-mini is a HDMI to HD-SDI converter on a miniPCI-express form factor card. The HDMI2SDI automatically converts High definition HDMI to HD-SDI. The compact form factor means the HDMI2SDI is ideal for video conversion in SWaP constrained systems.
The HDMISDI-mini takes in the HDMI signaling over a single flat flex connector. The HDMI is converted and output as HD SDI on a 75 Ohm MCX connector. A secondary HD-SDI output is available as an option to allow 2 HD-SDI outputs to be driven.
The HDMI2SDI-mini is an intelligent module and requires no user configuration. The HDMI2SDI/mini is powered via the miniPCI-express connector, consuming less than 3.3W.
NB: Preliminary Information Subject To Change
- HDMI-to-SDI conversion
- HDMI input up to 1080p30
- Primary HD-SDI output – 75 Ohm MCX connector
- Secondary HD-SDI output – 75 Ohm MCX (option)
- Low power operation (3.3V @ <1A)
- Single +3.3V operation
- Compact miniPCI-express form factor
- HDMI/DVI at up to 1080p30
- Primary HD-SDI output
- Secondary HD-SDI output (option)
- 75 Ohm MCX connector used for HD-SDI signalling
- Single +3.3V power operation
- Standard full height miniPCI-Express form factor
- Operating temp –40˚C to +85˚C
Order Enquiry for HDMI2SDI-mini
- HDMI to HD-SDI converter (-40ºC to +85ºC)
- Cable set for HDMI2SDI-mini