The COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented disruption to the way we work.
Many engineers don’t have access to state-of-the-art labs & testing facilities that they need to successfully deliver their projects.
AMP is expanding our popular RSVP program which will open up our state-of-the-art facility to allow more companies to get back on track with critical projects.
Our lab contains all of the signal sources (such as PAL/NTSC/RS170, HDMI/DVI, HD-SDI, RGB/STANAG, and more!), sensors, displays, PC104 embedded stacks and highly experienced engineers…all ready to be utilized!
Introducing AMP Remote Lab Solutions (REM).
REM brings together AMP’s world-class embedded components – PC104 CPUs, video converters, H.264 video encoders, and more – our systems integration and testing facility, with your creative development talent!
Here’s how it works:
- We work with you to configure a basic stack, made specifically for your project.
- We wire the major sensors (cameras, signal sources, stimulus, etc) and probes and displays to your stack.
- We provide you with the necessary SDKs and multiple sample application source code that you can start modifying towards realizing your solution.
- We run your code on your stack in our lab and feedback to you.
- We ship your working stack to your normal lab address or to your home address – where ever you have the tools to continue, or you continue running your app remotely in our lab.
With many labs shut at the moment, REM is ideal for engineers with limited development equipment.