Part 2: StreamCorder-HD-SDI for recording high definition HDMI/DVI video sources
The StreamCorder-HD-SDI is part of AMP’s rugged video streaming and recording modules capable of capturing a wide variety of video formats.
The StreamCorder-HD-SDI captures video at up to 1080i60, encodes to H.264 and streams video as Transport Stream over it’s integrated GBit Ethernet port ideal for airborne/land surveillance & reconnaissance. Perfect for turrets from FLIR, Controp, L3-Wescam!
AMP StreamCorders are available to support various video inputs including HDMI/DVI, HD-SDI, PAL/NTSC, RS-170, RS-343 (more inputs available) and notably accelerates the development of multispectral video recording applications.
StreamCorders – for the fastest touchdown when developing multispectral video recording appliances.
- HD-SDI up to 1080i60 w/ KLV meta-data
- Stereo audio capture from HD-SDI
- Video & KLV encoding to STANAG 4609
- Intelligent stand-alone device – no CPU or drivers
- Extended Temperature available (-40 to +85degC)
- Low Power operation for long endurance
Stay tuned for Part 3 on Thursday featuring the StreamCorder-SD4!