Part 3: StreamCorder-SD4 for recording NTSC/PAL/RS-170 video
The StreamCorder-SD4 is part of AMP’s rugged video streaming and recording modules capable of capturing a wide variety of video formats.
The StreamCorder-SD4 captures 4x NTSC/PAL/RS-170 at full frame rate, encodes to H.264 and streams video as Transport Stream over it’s integrated GBit Ethernet or optional WiFi interface. The StreamCorder-SD4 is available with sensor options – GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Altimeter – for vehicle/mobile applications.
AMP StreamCorders are available to support various video inputs including HDMI/DVI, HD-SDI, PAL/NTSC, RS-170, RS-343 (more inputs available) and notably accelerates the development of multispectral video recording applications.
StreamCorder-SD4 – for the fastest touchdown when developing multi-sensor and video recording appliances.
- 4x NTSC/PAL/RS-170 video inputs
- Optional GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Altimeter
- Real-time 4x D1 H.264 encode at full frame rate
- Intelligent stand-alone device – no CPU or drivers
- Extended Temperature available (-40 to +85degC)
- Low Power operation for long endurance