New from Advanced Micro Peripherals (AMP) comes the eVAC2000, the latest in real time PAL/NTSC/RS-170 video overlay and video annotation controller for PCI/ 104 systems.
Perfect for avionics and radar displays, live video labelling, video annotation and titling, the high performance eVAC2000 accepts up to four composite PAL/NTSC/ RS-170 analog video inputs from numerous sources including video cameras, digital video recording equipment, and video instrumentation.
Powerful, reliable and flexible, the eVAC2000 integrates on a single PCI/104 card, a high resolution graphics accelerator, digital PAL/NTSC/RS-170 TV encoder, and video annotation controller. The eVAC2000 seamlessly combines multiple live video inputs with complex graphics and provides output to drive a VGA monitor, TV monitor, DVI monitor, and TMDS/LVDS flat panel display.
Perfect for mixing live video with computer graphics the eVAC2000 is ideally suited for:
- Avionics and Radar Displays
- Remote monitoring for UAV
- Glass cockpit applications
- MFDU and Situational Awareness
- Medical and Industrial Imaging
- Live Video Labelling
- Video Annotation and Titling
Featuring the latest in multi-format Alpha Blending hardware, the eVAC2000 enables graphics and live video to be alpha-blended over a number gradations from transparent to fully opaque.
eVAC2000 Highlights include:
- Multi-channel Video Annotation controller
- Four PAL/NTSC/RS-170 inputs per board
- Analog Outputs to PAL/NTSC/RS-170, VGA
- Digital Outputs to DVI and LVDS for flat panels
- Alpha blending – 256 levels of per pixel blending or, by defined rectangular region
- Single +5V power requirement
- Comprehensive SDK for Windows, Linux and QNX
- Low power rugged PCI/104 form factor
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
For further information or help and assistance with customised applications, please contact our US sales team at sales@amp‑usa.com or, the UK team at email@example.com.