AMP understands that when situations are demanding and extreme, where visual clarity can make the difference between success and failure, then only the best will do.
That’s why we are delighted to introduce the high performance QuadGrabber, a best of breed four channel video capture and overlay controller.
Perfect for situation awareness scenarios, the QuadGrabber has four video channels and images can be scaled, cropped and positioned using our easy-to-use software controls. The QuadGrabber also allows the capture of up to four mono audio sources.
Powerful, rugged and totally reliable. These are the hallmarks of every component from AMP and the QuadGrabber more than matches those standards.
Available with industry standard APIs (Windows Direct Show, Linux V4L2) the QuadGrabber is perfect for:
- Vehicle based video capture
- Real time situational awareness
- Law enforcement tasks
- Crime scene recording
- Remote video surveillance
- Multi camera security applications
- Asset monitoring
- Traffic monitoring
In fact anywhere that demands high performance video capture.
QuadGrabber Highlights include:
- Supports 4 NTSC / RS-170, PAL / CCIR, SECAM analog video sources
- 4 x D1 size image capture at full frame rate
- 4 channel audio encoder
- Arbitrary video window sizing, cropping and scaling
- Windows DirectShow/DirectDraw support
- Linux Video4Linux support
- Low power PC/104-Plus form factor
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C or -40°C to +85°C