Delivering outstanding real-time performance in even the most demanding environments, AMP’s VCODEC-H264-D4 can effortlessly capture and compress up to four analog video inputs at full size and at full frame rate to the H.264 digital video standard.
A powerful and flexible quad channel H.264 codec for PC/104-Plus, the VCODEC-H264-D4 from AMP, can also simultaneously decompress and replay recording from storage to display.
In critical situations where pin sharp real-time video and audio capture are essential, the VCODEC-H264-D4 is incomparable in its ability to deliver reliable results time after time.
AMP’s VCODEC-H264-D4 delivers all this while at the same time offering low latency and high throughput.
Ideal for use in mission critical environments, including, law enforcement arenas, remote video surveillance, crime scene recording and traffic management and control, the VCODEC-H264-D4, is supported by a set of well documented Software Development Kits to minimize risk and shorten time-to-market development.
Product highlights include:
- Real-time 4x full size H.264 Encode at full frame rate
- H.264 Decode / Playback
- Text Overlay and Recording for Time / Date stamp
- 4x mono audio input channels
- Up to 4 VCODEC-H264-D4 cards per system
- Drivers for WinXP-E and Linux
Suitable applications for the VCODEC-H264-D4 include:
- Crime scene recording
- Remote video surveillance
- Multi-camera Security Application
- Traffic monitoring and control
- Law Enforcement
- Vehicle-based Video Codec