Flexibility, high-performance, reliability and low-power – these are the attributes that you will find in Advanced Micro Peripheral’s (AMP’s) PAL/NTSC video overlay controller for PC/104 – the VMIX104.
Capable of displaying up to four simultaneous live PAL/NTSC video images, the VMIX104 is a low-power, real-time video overlay controller providing a high degree of video overlay functionality.
Designed and built to undertake processor-intensive video processing functions, the VMIX104 can be hosted by a PC/104 computer over standard 8/16-bit PC/104 bus. Built-in multiplexers allow the selection of four sources from up to eight input cameras, which can all be resized, cropped and re-positioned on the output image.
Powerful and flexible, the VMIX104‘s processed image is output as a high-quality composite PAL/NTSC signal suitable for driving a wide range of display devices. The VMIX104 also enables text – in the form of any Truetype font – and graphics overlay or alpha-blended into the live video.
Supported by a suite of drivers for Windows and Linux, the VMIX104 is perfect for:
- Control room
- AUV Monitoring
- Medical Operating Theatre
- Remote Video Inspection
- Remote Vehicle Application
- Traffic Monitoring and Control
- Loss Prevention
Product highlights include:
- Multiplex up to 4 concurrent sources from 8 cameras
- Alpha-blending of overlay and live video
- Composite PAL/NTSC Video Output
- Resize and reposition 4 live video windows
- Text and borders for each video window
- Truetype font text overlay
- Compact 3.6 x 3.8in PC/104 form factor
- Single +5V power supply